Cook's compensation for the year reached $10,281,327, up from $9,222,638 in 2014. That number includes a $2,000,000 salary, $8,000,000 in Non-Equity Incentive Plan Compensation, and $281,327 in other compensation. Cook has not received an equity award since 2011.
Here's the compensation for other Apple executives as revealed in the filing:
● $25,779,229 - Angela Ahrendts, Senior Vice President, Retail and Online Stores
● $25,337,977 - Luca Maestri, Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
● $25,052,241 - Eddy Cue, Senior Vice President, Internet Software and Services
● $25,017,626 - Dan Riccio, Senior Vice President, Hardware Engineering
● $25,017,626 - Bruce Sewell, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary
Here's a breakdown of the RSU shares previously granted to named executive officers that vested during 2015. No options were exercised by the named executive officers during 2015.
● Tim Cook - 560,000 shares - $57,747,200
● Angela Ahrendts - 391,634 shares - $50,688,315
● Eddy Cue - 350,000 shares - $38,121,500
● Dan Riccio - 223,125 shares - $28,864,781
● Luca Maestri - 91,776 shares - $11,076,681
Hit the link below for the full SEC filing...
Read More [via Seth]