Make dolphins jump. Build a coral reef. Explore the deep sea. Create your own aquarium. These are just some of the fun things you can do with MarcoPolo Ocean, a “digital sandbox” for kids to play in that sparks their interest in the most unexplored part of our planet – the ocean.
Build and Explore
Six build-and-play activities bring the language and the images of the ocean to life. Ocean is playfully narrated and animated to reinforce vocabulary, physical attributes and ocean concepts.
● Coral Reef
● Marine Mammals
Free Play Exploration
The open ocean is a personal aquarium your child can explore however he or she chooses!
● Explore from the shoreline all the way down to the sea floor
● Steer your submersible and boat through ocean waters
● Add marine animals and fish to the ocean and interact with more than 30 different species
● Investigate by tapping, dragging and swiping where the animals live in the ocean to see their natural behaviors and how they interact with other animals
Through self-directed discovery, we expose kids to early skills in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM), focusing on the following concepts:
● The wide variety of animal species that live in the shallow and deep parts of the ocean
● Ocean landscape
● Construction and characteristics of a boat (shipping vessel) and submersible
● Characteristics of fish and marine mammals
● Topic-specific vocabulary exposure and acquisition
You can download MarcoPolo Ocean from the App Store for free.