Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it's the latest gadget you've preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can't wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don't miss the doorbell.
What's New In This Version:
- Peek and Pop: on iPhone 6s or 6s Plus, press lightly to peek at your delivery details. Swipe up for various actions, or press deeper to Pop into it.
- Quick Actions: also on iPhone 6s or 6s Plus, press the Deliveries icon to choose “Add Delivery” or “Scan Barcode”.
- Slide Over and Split View: on a supported iPad, you can now open Deliveries alongside another app.
- iPad Pro support: take full advantage of the big screen.
- See the full route: for many services, you can now see the path of where your package has been in addition to its current location. This makes sharing deliveries more fun too.
- Complete iCloud sync: the entire state of your deliveries is now synced when you use iCloud. That includes the current status, which allows for faster and more efficient updates. It also includes archived and deleted items, so your archive should match across devices. (When syncing the first time, only the past 30 days will be included.)
- Siri reminders: open a delivery, activate Siri, and say something like "remind me about this when I leave from work". You'll get a reminder that includes the item name and a shortcut to the delivery.
- Keyboard shortcuts: on an iPad with an external keyboard, hold down the command key to see a list of possible shortcuts.
- More ways to add deliveries: select text in another app (like Mail or Safari), then tap “Share…” to add to Deliveries. Don't worry about selecting just the tracking number, it should find it if you select too much.
- Spotlight Search: on your home screen, pull down or swipe to the right to find deliveries by item name, shipping company, and more.
- Better clipboard detection: tap the + button and you’ll see suggestions based on your clipboard there. The URL detection has also been improved to recognize many new links.
- A fresh look: the new system font is now used throughout, and an adjusted detail view focuses more on the information you care about.
- Print or save a PDF: just tap Share and choose either, along with all our other sharing options.
- “View details online” uses the new Safari view controller on iOS 9.
- For a delivery with multiple packages, you can now tap the "1 of 2" badge in the list to show the next package.
- The “Add to Deliveries” extension will no longer create duplicates.
- The Today widget now makes it clear when there are more deliveries to show in the app, and displays a warning icon if it hasn't been able to update in the background.
- The badge number on the icon should now roughly match the number of deliveries that have changed, instead of just increasing for each notification. If you archive a delivery from a notification, the Watch app, or on another device, the number will decrease.
- If a delivery changes after it’s delivered, and it’s still showing as delivered, it will no longer trigger a notification. These changes are rarely of interest.
- Minor improvements to the barcode scanner interface.
- New security features in iOS 9 allow the app to enforce minimum security requirements when it connects to each service.
- DHL Germany can now show results in English on iPhone.
- DHL UK tracking is now part of DHL Express.
- Adobe tracking no longer requires a user name and password.
- “Other” shipments no longer check the web site for changes. This feature was confusing and rarely worked well. “Other” is now completely manual—it's a way for you to keep track of shipments that can't be tracked automatically.
- Added support for URLs like deliveries://add/http%3A%2F%2Fjunecloud.com, which is useful for apps like Launch Center Pro.
- Added support for the URL deliveries://add/scan to open the barcode scanner.
- When a delivery with multiple shipments is re-ordered, the app should do a better job of keeping your selected shipment showing.
- Improved accuracy of map locations.
- Improved the display of map errors and made the text easier to read.
- Fixed several possible crashes.
- Many other bug fixes and minor improvements.
You can purchase Deliveries: a package tracker from the App Store for $1.99.