Google Photos is the home for all your photos and videos. Automatically organised and searchable, you can find photos quickly and bring them to life.
• VISUAL SEARCH: Your photos are now searchable by the places and things that appear in them. Looking for that fish taco you ate in Hawaii? Just search “Hawaii”, “food” or “food in Hawaii” to find it – no tagging required.
• UNLIMITED FREE HIGH-QUALITY STORAGE: Back up all your photos and videos. Access them on any device or on the web at photos.google.com. Your photos are safe, secure and private to you.
• FREE UP SPACE: Never worry about running out of space on your phone again. In Settings, just tap “Free up space” – photos that are safely backed up will be removed from your device’s storage but will still be available in Google Photos.
• BRING PHOTOS TO LIFE: Google Photos can automatically create montage movies, interactive stories, collages, animations, panoramas and more from your photos. Or, you can easily create them yourself – just tap +.
• EASY EDITING: Transform photos with a tap. Use simple, yet powerful, photo and video-editing tools to apply filters, adjust colours and more.
• SHARED ALBUMS: Get everyone’s photos in one place, no matter what device they’re on. Invite friends and family to add photos with just a link, and be notified when new photos are added.
• INSTANT SHARING: Instantly share up to 1,500 photos with anyone, just by sending a link.
• REDISCOVER: Be reminded of your memories from the past. Look back at what you did a year ago, or two, or even 10 years ago.
• CAST: View your photos and videos on your TV with Chromecast support.
WHAT'S NEW IN THIS VERSION:
• Improved app navigation
• Back up and view live photos
• Reduced cache usage when your device is low on space
• iPad split view and iPad Pro support
• Performance improvements
You can download Google Photos from the App Store for free.