Adobe XD makes it easy to undertake wire framing, visual design, interaction design, prototyping, previewing and sharing, by bringing together the tools you need for experience design into a single solution. We’re starting by delivering a basic set of tools in each of those areas, with the feedback we receive helping to determine the ultimate set of features that you need, while continuing to ensure we don’t compromise on delivering amazing performance and a comfortable design experience.
● Focused design tools – create wireframes, screen layouts and production-ready artwork
● Prototyping tools – define flows, triggers and transitions as part of your design
● Built in sharing – create a video recording of your prototype or share a link to an interactive prototype hosted on Creative Cloud
● Support for bringing in existing assets from Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch
● Blisteringly fast performance – create projects that bring together complex designs for web, mobile, tablet, watches and more, without any slow down.
● Enhanced design features, including support for gradients, richer text, effects and blend modes
● An improved color picker
● Support for working with layers
● More control over the sharing of prototype links
● Authoring of scrollable content
● Micro-interactions for prototyping
● Real-time design preview and prototype testing on mobile devices (iOS and Android)
● Reusability and sharing of design assets and styles, leveraging Creative Cloud libraries
● An extensibility/API layer for plug-ins
● Availability on Microsoft Windows 10 (preview release estimated for late 2016)
Take a look at the video for more details on the new application. You can download Adobe Experience Design from the link below.