Apogee ONE is a music creation Swiss Army knife. Connect a microphone, guitar or use ONE’s exceptional built-in omnidirectional microphone to easily capture your music without compromise. ONE even lets you record with a microphone (built-in or external) and guitar simultaneously. Using Apogee’s industry-leading AD/DA conversion and mic preamp technology, ONE produces pristine music, podcast, and voice-over recordings while also delivering studio quality sound to your headphones for precision mixing or hi-fi listening. With an intuitive controller knob and seamless compatibility with Mac OS X, ONE is easy for anyone to use and works great with GarageBand, Logic Pro X, Pro Tools, Ableton or any Core Audio compatible application.
● 2 IN x 2 OUT Audio interface with built-in microphone
● USB 2.0 connection for Mac with 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion
○ Works with iOS – iPhone and iPad connection kit sold separately
● Low latency and seamless compatibility Mac OS X
● 2 Analog Inputs:
○ Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone
○ XLR microphone and 1/4” instrument connector on breakout cable
○ 2 simultaneous inputs (instrument + built-in or external mic)
○ Mic preamp with up to 62dB of gain
● 2 Analog Outputs:
○ 1 1/8” stereo output for headphones or powered speakers
● Direct monitoring, complete input/output control with Apogee’s Maestro software
● Compatible with GarageBand, Logic Pro X or any Core Audio Application
● Includes exclusive offers on Waves plugins (available upon registration)
● Die cast aluminum chassis
● Legendary Apogee sound quality
● Designed in California – Built in the U.S.A.
You can purchase ONE for Mac from the link below for $249.