Introducing the Microsoft Translator, which allows you to have conversations across languages. Use your phone alone, or pair with your smart watch to engage in conversation without the challenges of a language barrier. Translator allows each participant to speak in their own language and be easily understood by everyone in the conversation.
With your smart watch, Translator gets even more powerful, allowing for a more natural conversation experience by giving each participant a device to use. You can stay engaged and in the moment without having to huddle around a shared screen.
• Have natural conversations in Arabic, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), English, French, German, Italian and Spanish. More languages are coming soon!
• Use your smart watch and phone together to enable conversations without huddling around a single phone
• Translator conversation history is tagged with your location and reviewable in any participating language
Microsoft Translator supports:
Arabic, Bosnian (Latin), Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese(S), Chinese(T), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong Daw, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Quer'etaro Otomi, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese and Welsh, and Yucatec Maya.
What's New In This Version:
- Download language packages to access translation services without Internet connectivity in 40+ languages including Arabic, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, and Korean.
- Translate text in web pages using our Safari Extension by turning it on in app settings.
You can download Microsoft Translator from the App Store for free.