Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go.
• Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
• Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
• Highlight, annotate, and sign PDF files in your OneDrive.
• Access your most important files offline.
What's New In This Version:
• Have an iPhone 6s or 6s Plus? Give your folders and files an extra hard tap (not too hard) and get instant previews of the content via Peek and Pop support.
• We have applied a slightly new coat of paint.
• Constantly getting signed out or having any other problems? Shake your device and let us know. This requires a consumer account to be signed in.
You can download Microsoft OneDrive from the App Store for free.