See the astounding Apple Campus 2, featuring jaw dropping aerial shots captured via drone. The July 2016 update.
● Exterior of R&D facility nearing completion
● Cranes have moved to new places on construction site
● Parking structure solar installation 95% complete
● Auditorium being covered with more construction foam
● Foundation work beginning on Tantau Ave facility
● Other Tantau Ave buildings growing rapidly
● Tunnels continue to be covered with dirt and foam
Apple is expected to finish construction by the end of the year and begin moving in by early next year. Take a look at the video below and please follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS for updates.