This beta version of iOS 10 contains bug fixes and improvements.
You can learn more about all the new features in iOS 10 here. We'll be compiling a list of changes in beta 5 shortly.
Functionality not in iOS 10 beta 5
Functionality that requires adoption from App Store apps, such as iMessage apps, SiriKit, and Maps
extensions, will not be available until those apps are able to adopt and submit to the Store.
Fixed in this Release
● Accessories: Devices will no longer panic when using iPhone 6s Smart Battery Case.
● App Store: While testing In-App Purchases in the sandbox, the first authentication dialog should no longer appear
● Apple TV: When setting up an Apple TV using Tap to Setup on an iOS device, you should be able to proceed beyond the Network Connected screen.
● Binary Compatibility: Third party apps are now able to play back Music even if the Music app has been removed.
● Bluetooth: Some customers using Bluetooth Low Energy-based hearing aids with an iPhone that is also connected to an Apple Watch should no longer hear occasional audio dropouts or skips.
● Messages: Photo thumbnails in Messages should no longer draw with incorrect zoom, which resulted in gray padding surrounding images.
● Phone: After enabling speaker during a call, subsequent calls will no longer use speaker by default. When making back-to-back Emergency CS 911calls, the Dialer UI no longer displays "911 calling" instead of "911 Emergency call-calling”.
● Wallet: Pass update banners will no longer fail to show unless previous pass notifications are first cleared from Notification Center.
Please follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS for updates.