How to Jailbreak Your iPhone on iOS 10 Using Yalu and Cydia Impactor (Windows)

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone on iOS 10 Using Yalu and Cydia Impactor (Windows)

Ganagggg - February 22, 2017 at 6:00am
any news about final ver.?
danny ed - January 8, 2017 at 11:33pm
on iphone 7 10.1.1 i can get the ipa to load cydia load but come up with could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status open(2 no such file or director plus another about could not be parsed or opened. I tried to do the cydia but the terminal program when i click on it errors out that i can't get in the sandbox. I have just about give up on a j/b on my phone.
chadds - January 5, 2017 at 5:59pm
hi, how will this work when apple has signed off on 10.1 and 10.1.1? where can I find ios 10.1 or 10.1.1?
Adamxkaos - December 25, 2016 at 6:58pm
Will this work on the iPhone 7 with iOS 10.0.2?
Omar ali - December 23, 2016 at 6:53am
Unfortunately, it does not work and does not installation Any tweks from cydia ..'
NightCrawler - December 23, 2016 at 6:07am
its tested only on iphone 7/7+ some errors on 6s, luca stated. so better wait for update, dont just ask and say negative comments, use your mouse and read!
Chami - December 22, 2016 at 8:54pm
tried good few times on Iphone 6 but still no cydia(restarts in between as well). waiste of time. better off waiting for a proper jailbreak .
drigo marki - December 22, 2016 at 3:39pm
If Luca Todesco keeps doing this, he should run for the president in a 4 years. He will get my vote! ;-)
SaeidR - December 22, 2016 at 11:43am
not install cydia :(
piotrsotr - December 22, 2016 at 11:09am
Damn no JB for older iphones :( I also still have a bad feeling signing in with my apple ID....
odedo1 - January 26, 2017 at 5:59pm
You don't have to worry about it at all but if you still do then creat another Apple I'D sign out of your original Apple I'D and sign in with the made up one, jailbreak and after being sure that every thing is working sign out and sign in with your original Apple I'D, simple and it's always good to have an extra Apple I'D especially under another country so you can get their Apps that are not in your Apple Store. I already made about 15 Apple I'Ds for getting free 3 month Apple Music so by now I've been using Apple Music 2 years for free and still got many more to go, I'm still using my original iCloud I only change my Apple Store Apple I'D for activating the free 3 months and that's not all it also works on many Apps that give you a free month like HBO as an example only first go to Safari in Settings and touch on Clear History and Website Data only then sign into a different Apple I'D and get your free trial all over again on all the Apps you like like YouTube red works no problem.