Thermos is a temporal thermometer with 16 infrared sensors that provides a medically-approved measurement in 2 seconds while also synchronizing with a dedicated smartphone app to help manage fever episodes.
● HotSpot Sensor Technology: 16 infrared sensors take more than 4,000 measurements to find the hottest point and deliver the most accurate result in just 2 seconds.
● Hygienic: There's no need to touch the skin. Thermos avoids any contact with saliva, earwax, or other body fluids-making it the most sanitary way to take a temperature.
● Smart Fever Management: Syncs automatically with your smartphone & app gives an interpretation based on age, fever history & symptoms. Plus the ability to take notes, add photos, and set reminders.
● Multi-user friendly: Touchscreen lets you assign readings to up to eight users. Since normal body temperature can vary by age, Thermos's LED indicator tells you if a reading is normal or elevated.
● Medically approved: Thermos is FDA-cleared. The app also includes Thermia, a fever education tool developed by Boston Children's Hospital.
The Withings Thermo can be purchased for $69.97 (30% off) from the link below.