Here are some notes and known issues with iOS 10.3:
Find My iPhone
Find My iPhone now supports Location and Play Sound for AirPods.
• Location and Play Sound currently work only from the iOS device most recently used with your AirPods.
• Play Sound emits a noise from the AirPods that reaches a high volume after a few seconds. Please remove both AirPods from your ears before testing this feature.
During setup, users reach the “iCloud Analytics” page even if they have not yet logged into an iCloud account.
Nightly backups may fail with the error message “Some files were unavailable during the last backup.” To work around this issue, please ensure that your device remains unlocked for the entire duration of the backup.
Lightning Video Adapters
Lightning video adapters may not work as expected in this beta.
Managed and Shared Devices
• Theabilitytoupdatedevicesfromaremoteserverisindevelopmentandmaynotyet work as expected.
• Inthisbeta,SharediPadallowsuserstotogglesettingsthatareusuallyunavailablewhen using a Shared iPad.
The new SiriKit car commands are still in development and may not yet work as expected.
SOS is only supported in India.
Safari now supports the prefers-reduced-motion media query. This query allows a web developer to provide alternate page styles for users who are sensitive to large areas of motion. Users can change their preference for reduced motion in the Accessibility section of System Preferences.
The iOS 10.3 update removes support for SHA-1 signed certificates used for Transport Layer Security (TLS) in Safari and WebKit that are issued from a root Certification Authority (CA) included in the operating system default trust store. All other TLS connections will continue to support SHA-1 signed certificates until late 2017. SHA-1 signed root CA certificates, enterprise- distributed SHA-1 certificates, and user-installed SHA-1 certificates are not affected by this change. For more information, see https://support.apple.com/kb/HT207459.
• AttemptingtoenableiCloudDrivethroughtheiCloudDriveappbeforetheuserissigned into iCloud can cause Settings to crash.
We'll let you know if any other changes are spotted. Please follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS for updates.
Developers can download the new beta from the link below...