This new mode works by automatically scanning what you’re taking a picture of to determine the correct exposure range and then capturing three files which are then automatically aligned, merged, de-ghosted, and tone-mapped in the app. This is even better than HDR photos you capture on your phone, because those images use only two photos and often fail to capture the full range of tonality in difficult lighting scenarios. By capturing three raw shots on your phone, you get more of a dynamic range with the ability to edit and share right away.
What's New In This Version:
• Authentic HDR on Lightroom Mobile
• Export original raw images to your camera roll
• Improved rating of your images
• Significant improvements to synchronization with the cloud
• Bug fixes and speed improvements
You can download Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for iPhone from the App Store for free.