Xcode includes everything developers need to create great applications for Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and Apple Watch. Xcode provides developers a unified workflow for user interface design, coding, testing, and debugging. The Xcode IDE combined with the Swift programming language make developing apps easier and more fun than ever before.
What's New In This Version:
Xcode 8.3 includes Swift 3.1 and SDKs for iOS 10.3, watchOS 3.2, tvOS 10.2, and macOS Sierra 10.12
• Faster builds for large projects that mix Objective-C and Swift code
• Siri support in the iOS Simulator to improve automated testing
• Improved view debugger support for iMessage apps
• Updated interface to manage signing certificates and provisioning profiles
• Additional bug fixes and stability improvements
You can download Xcode from the App Store for free.