"We recognize that many users, especially pros, rely on legacy connectors to get work done today and they face a transition. We want to help them move to the latest technology and peripherals, as well as accelerate the growth of this new ecosystem. Through the end of the year, we are reducing prices on all USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 peripherals we sell, as well as the prices on Apple's USB-C adapters and cables.”
Apple already extended the discounts once from ending on December 31st to March 31st.
All prices for USB-C adapters were dropped by $6 to $20:
● USB-C to traditional USB adapter from $19 to $9
● Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 adapter from $49 to $29
● USB-C to Lightning cable (1 meter) from $25 to $19
● USB-C to Lightning cable (2 meters) from $35 to $29
● Multiport adapter with HDMI, USB, and USB-C from $69 to $49
● Multiport adapter with VGA, USB, and USB-C from $69 to $49
Apple also cut prices of USB-C peripherals by around 25%. The SanDisk USB-C SD card reader is now $29, down from $49. The UltraFine 4K display now costs $524.00 down from $699.95. The UltraFine 5K is now $974.00 down from $1,299.95.
Today is your last chance to get these prices!