A free download, VSCO offers numerous editing tools like fade, clarity, skin tone, tint, sharpen, saturation, temperature and more, each with manual adjustments. VSCO can also capture RAW photos on the iPhone 6s, 6s+, 7, 7+, and SE devices running iOS 10.
Subscribing to VSCO X for a $19.99 USD/year provides access to exclusive tools including over 100 classic mobile VSCO presets, exclusive new Film X presets and tools, plus new additions added monthly.
The latest addition is Video Editing Tools:
Today, we’re excited to invite VSCO X members on iOS to our newest form of creation: an early version of Video Editing. (We’ll soon release the same tools for VSCO X members on Android). The VSCO X membership experience is designed to move you forward on your creator journey and with feedback from the community, we felt that video editing was an exciting next step.
To create using the new early access feature:
1. Make sure you’ve updated your app to the latest version of VSCO.
2. Open the VSCO app and head over to your Studio.
3. Tap the banner in your Studio announcing the new Video Editing feature.
4. Videos from your camera roll will appear. Select a video that you’d like to edit.
5. Edit your video using a preset from your VSCO X library, as well as our standard editing tools like Contrast or Saturation.
6. Once you’ve finished editing, save your video. This will export the edited video back to your camera roll. (Note: Edited videos will not save to your VSCO Studio).
You can download VSCO from the App Store for free.