Apple's flagship device delivered uniformly consistent all around top tier display performance and received All Green (Very Good to Excellent) ratings in all of the DisplayMate lab test and measurement categories (except for a single Yellow in Brightness Variation with Average Picture Level that applies to all OLED displays).
Based on its tests, DisplayMate declares the iPhone X the "Best Performing Smartphone Display", earning its highest ever A+ grade. The display reached near textbook perfect calibration and performance.
The iPhone X matches or sets new Smartphone display performance records for:
● Highest Absolute Color Accuracy for any display (0.9 JNCD) which is Visually Indistinguishable From Perfect.
● Highest Full Screen Brightness for OLED Smartphones (634 nits).
● Highest Full Screen Contrast Rating in Ambient Light (141).
● Highest Contrast Ratio (Infinite).
● Lowest Screen Reflectance (4.5 percent).
● Smallest Brightness Variation with Viewing Angle (22 percent).
You can read the full report at the link below!