Regularly $199 each, you can now get two of the smart speakers for $349, which happens to be the price of Apple's new HomePod speaker launched today.
The Sonos One speakers support multi-room audio, stereo pairing, have the Alexa assistant built in, and will support AirPlay 2 and Google Assistant this year. The HomePod does not yet support multi-room audio or stereo pairing but these features are coming in a future software update.
"Sonos One sounds incredible on its own, but the ability to have a stereo pair or have music in two rooms vs. one at $349 US feels like it's an easy choice for those who truly love music," said Joy Howard, chief marketing officer at Sonos. "We believe in freedom of choice and don't want to lock people into a specific ecosystem – it's why we support more than 80 streaming services globally and will take an agnostic approach to voice assistants as well."
● This Bundle Includes: (2) Single Sonos One Voice Controlled Smart Speakers
● Fill two separate rooms with different music, or link them together to hear the same song. Or connect two Sonos Ones to make a stereo pair. Great surround speakers for your Sonos home theater, too
● Play songs, check news and traffic, manage smart devices and enjoy other helpful Amazon Alexa skills using a single Sonos speaker. Sonos One does not support Alexa voice calling
● Ask Alexa to play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn and SiriusXM. ● Listen to hundreds of other streaming services with the Sonos app
● Enjoy surprisingly rich, room-filling sound from a smart speaker
Grab the deal while you can at the link below...