The Eurasian Economic Union regulates the sale of electronic products on its soil, and has a commission to give authorizations of sale in Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan as well as in Russia. The EEC has just given Apple the authorization to market new products, and the model numbers are unknown
There are several products that have received authorization including iPhone and iPad samples, something we haven't seen before. The two iPad model numbers listed are A1954 and A1893, both running iOS 11.
● CC1704, CC1706, CC1708 "Apple" tablet computer samples (iOS 11 software version)
● CC1703, CC1705, CC1707 "Apple" Tablet Computer Samples (iOS 11 Software Version)
● "Apple" tablet computer brand model A1954 (iOS 11 software version)
● "Apple" tablet computer brand model A1893 (iOS 11 software version)
● Samples of the brand of smartphones "Apple" models AA1710, AA1711, AA1712, AA1713, AA1714 (iOS 11 software version)
It's possible that these new iPads are refreshed versions of the 9.7-inch iPad that Apple debuted last March. That device was announced on March 21st and costs $329. A December report from DigiTimes claimed that Apple was preparing an even lower cost 9.7-inch iPad which would debut in the second quarter of 2018 for $259.
Updates to the iPad Pro aren't expected until later this year. Please follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS for updates.