With warmer weather (hopefully) just around the corner, don't miss out on your favorite shows while you're frolicking outside. Along with watching #LiveTV, now you can also schedule recordings and use closed captioning on your Apple TV.
• Plex organizes all of your media collections—movies, shows, music, photos, and videos—and streams them to any device, anytime, anywhere.
• Cut the cord! Go premium with a Plex Pass and use Plex Live TV & DVR so you can watch and record free over-the-air HD TV, like NBC, ABC, CBS, and FOX, with any supported digital antenna and tuner.
• Plex is packed with tons of free features, like remote access, sharing, security, and casting, and it makes your media beautiful with rich descriptions, artwork, ratings, and more.
• Stay up-to-date with Plex News: a free personalized newscast with trusted local, national, and international news sources, like CBS, Euronews, IGN, AJ+, Sky News, and more.
• Enjoy premium features with a Plex Pass subscription: Live TV & DVR, Mobile Sync, Premium Photos, Premium Music, Parental Controls, and so much more.
What's New In This Version:
- DVR support.
- Support for closed captions in Live TV playback.
- Corrected hub spacing for Other Videos library types.
- External subtitles are now tagged correctly.
- Sometimes Related Photos didn't show.
- Some description texts in settings would get cut off.
- Frame rate & dynamic range switching now remain active on the postplay screen.
- The app was responding incorrectly to certain remote control requests.
A Plex Pass subscription costs US$4.99/month, US$39.99/year, or US$149.99/lifetime.
You can download Plex from the App Store for free.