iPhone 5 Renderings Based on Leaked Parts [Images] [Video]

Show Article
Comments (39)
Bryce Haymond - June 13, 2012 at 12:31am
Hi all. I've posted brand new renderings of the iPhone 5 based on leaked parts (calling it version 2.0). New longer video, and 47 new hi-res images. These are much improved over the first version. These have many fixes and refinements that bring them much more in line with the details seen in the leaked parts/prototypes. I've also included a bunch of photographic real-life shots with the CAD models composited into them, to give a feel for the more every-day look of the phone. Here's the link: http://www.blackpoolcreative.com/blog/version-2-0-the-new-iphone-5-based-on-leaked-parts/
ExiPhoneUser - June 11, 2012 at 1:37am
I just think this (leaks) is Apple testing the public's reaction to one of its designs. If we hate it, they will make something different.  But the fact is that iOS became boring! It has the same face since 2007! And the only way to change it is adopting thing already present on Android, Windows Phone 7 or ever Symbian. I don't think Apple could invent something new. Jobs is dead. And I'm no "iHater". I'm writing from my 3rd iPhone, since 2008.
Ricci - June 10, 2012 at 5:44pm
My as well keep the iPhone 4s if I get this. This not the 5ppl
Noman - June 9, 2012 at 5:36am
Wow, Longer screen is what ive been waiting for...nooot. Gotta feeling like the new iphone is going to be just spec-bump - a flop since Apple is out of ideas and people excpecting miracles from them. Will wait and see but looks like my next one will be Nokia with w8mobile - at least its something new, unexplored system for me. Got really bored with iOS since used it since iPhone OS 1.0, not even jailbreak keeps my interest on it - the need, desire for something new is apparent.
iGayified - June 9, 2012 at 12:49pm
Sounds like you're just a boring fag.
Sab - June 9, 2012 at 2:22am
The main guy of Apple said security was increasing there's no way this many leeks could happen Apple always design something amazing and different so I doubt this is it
iGayified - June 9, 2012 at 12:51pm
You mean the the same security that left the iPhone4 in a bar months before its release? That security? Right
john - June 9, 2012 at 2:04am
if this is the iphone 5... I'm getting galaxy s3. it just looks like long iphone 4. ugly T-T..
Hahahahah - June 9, 2012 at 11:16am
So instead your getting the Galaxy S3??! it looks like i 3 year old baby made it! Hahhahaha! No matter how ugly iphone gets, it will always be more good looking than the s3!
iGayified - June 9, 2012 at 12:52pm
If that's the iPhone 5 you should get a Nokia trac prepaid phone , which is a bit better than the Galaxy S 3, because it has Snake.
Gio - June 9, 2012 at 6:22pm
Hahaha, like the Galaxy is nice, have u ever used one? Well would you rather drive a Ferrari or a Pinto for the same price? Those iPhone imitation like Samsung and all this other crap, are just junk made cheap and sold for lot of money.
iGayified - June 10, 2012 at 12:17am
I'd take the pinto btw. Aka the galaxy s 3. Haha. Not really
xoleras - June 8, 2012 at 6:31pm
fugly, I hope is as long but make it wider. I got my self an htc one x to hold me over until the release, but if its anything like that i ll stick with the droid
NoGoodNick - June 8, 2012 at 9:45pm
The reason for making the screen larger is to increase the amount of information on the screen. If you make it both taller and wider, all you do it decrease the effective resolution, because you'd be showing the same information as the other phones. The idea here is to increase the row of apps from 4 to 5 (supposedly). But I find your claims you've bought an HTC until the new iPhone comes out to be a hollow claim. What idiot is going to sign a 2 year contract, breaking an existing 2 year contract, just so they can break that contract in another couple of months. If so, they you've got more money then sense. Personally, I suspect you're another anti-Apple troll, trying to badmouth anything that's suggested on the site. We're getting so many of these now, I suspect Android is playing people to post these messages for them to try to 'influence' Apple's many fans. If so, it's a stupid, idiotic gambit.
ali - June 8, 2012 at 4:18pm
bullshit..its just a damn longer 4s.. looks like apple is just offering lollies wtf..no remarkable change
madcow - June 8, 2012 at 5:34pm
you do know this is just a concept pic and not a confirmed final product right?
ali - June 8, 2012 at 6:22pm
all i meant to say is if iphone5 is gonna look like 4s its just gonna be a £500 worth brick..
Awayze - June 8, 2012 at 3:17pm
That is ugly! The back is horrible, its split into 3 parts with two tones?! Ew. Either do it like the original iPhone or not at all. Now the iPhone will be too long, you could easily fit a 4" screen into the current iPhone 4/4S provided you decrease the black borders and make the Home button smaller. This is probably a prototype, the only Apple leak to ever be true was the iPhone 4 and then the iPhone 4 turned on.
madcow - June 8, 2012 at 4:03pm
This 'leak' isn't the whole phone it's just the back housing from parts manufacturers. Looks fine to me but we'll see what the final product looks like in a couple months.
yous - October 27, 2013 at 8:35am
p90x workout schedule positively gets the potential to assist you create a physical body and defined body. The mixture of plyometrics, whole human body workouts, high reps, and variance makes being an serious, fat reducing system it be noticeable.
sameold - June 8, 2012 at 2:53pm
If...this is the new iPhone, then personally I think Apple made a design mistake. But then who am I to question success ...
Black Market Takes Over the iPhone 6 Lines [Video]
Filmmaker Casey Neistat has posted a new vide...
iPhone 6 Slow Motion Wine Pour at 240fps [Video]
Check out this slow motion wine pour test of ...
Verizon iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Users Get Simultaneous Voice and Data
Verizon users who have the iPhone 6 and iPhon...
Apple Lists Out-of-Warranty Prices for Replacing Screen and Battery of the iPhone 6
Apple has posted out-of-warranty pricing for ...
Alien Blue Reddit Client App Gets Redesigned Inbox/Messages, Hold to Preview, iOS 8 Support
The Alien Blue Reddit client app has been upd...