How to Unlock the iPhone 3G, 3GS Using BlackSn0w

Show Article
Comments (238)
foda - May 11, 2014 at 2:59pm
لو سمحت انا اتبعت الخطوات والتليفون في النهايه ثبت علي شكل التفاحه وما حابب يفتح ياريت تدلني شو نسوي لان كدا التليفون مات
likealways - May 15, 2013 at 5:12am
Very informative article.I was searching for a way to unlock my iPhone 3GS and I found this article. I planned on this method but,When I found that Jailbreaking will void the warranty of the iPhone 3GS,I got scared and searched for methods that won't void the warranty and found Remote Unlock Service in Onlinegsmunlock.com .This remote unlock service won't void the warranty of the iPhone(Jailbreak is not needed) also it is permanent unlock solution and works on all GSM iPhone models running is any versions of iOS and base band.
dj5909669 - November 16, 2014 at 10:40pm
It's well familiar that your dispatch is primordial by its hunch. Additionally, my dearest wwwritingservice.com essays invitation employ which accessible for entire disciple. Equitable move your distrusts further struggle...
ankit - April 23, 2013 at 5:40pm
Phone got stuck in boot mode,my phone is booting mode. IPhone 3g 4.1 Trying to do a restore now. From my experience don't try this!! please help me how to get out for this problem.
Dane - February 17, 2013 at 1:40pm
Phone got stuck in boot mode. IPhone 3g 3.1.3 Trying to do a restore now. From my experience don't try this!!
Saul - April 15, 2013 at 1:03pm
For the people who wants to unlock ATT phones, go google attiphoneunlocking, they unlock any model and firmware up to date. Took me only two hours.
fkurmama - December 19, 2012 at 5:29am
you mother fuckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fuked my phoneeeeeeeeee bitchhhhhhhhhhhh
Desean - December 17, 2012 at 2:28pm
the package didnt even tell me that blacksnow is for 3.1.2 im on 5.1 and downloaded it. now my iPhone 3gs 8gb wont get past the apple logo, and when i went into redsnow i tried "just boot" and i tried "jailbreak and install cydia" neither one worked. so there should be specifications INSIDE THE PACKAGE TO LET PEOPLE KNOW THAT IF YOURE ON 5.1 IT WILL KILL YOUR PHONE.
dhopki4 - August 8, 2012 at 3:20pm
Blackra1n caused my 3g to go into a continuous loop. just use ultrasn0w, i had no issues!
jazzroom - January 18, 2011 at 4:04pm
HELP NEEDED: After running blackSn0w on 3GS 3.1.3 jailbroaken with blackra1n i\'ve lost Wifi completely :( it\'s a known problem any idea what app combo to use instead to reset / re-jailbreak and re-unlock the most stable to day method ?
jan - February 6, 2011 at 4:10pm
mam zablokovanej iphone chce to kod 4 misti a nevim jak ho spustyt
jazzroom - January 16, 2011 at 12:11pm
After running blackSn0w on 3GS 3.1.3 jailbroaken with blackra1n i\'ve lost Wifi completely :( it\'s a known problem any idea what app combo to use instead to reset / re-jailbreak and re-unlock?
loue - February 14, 2012 at 5:32am
nyrry
loue - February 14, 2012 at 5:41am
live
Eduardo Castillo - December 29, 2010 at 10:45am
Unfortunately for my iPhone 3G/3.1.3(7E18)/05.11.07/PwnageTool jailbreaked, w your Unlock Wizard (on iTunes 10.1.1) your \"iPhone | How to Unlock the iPhone 3G, 3GS Using BlackSn0w\" doesn\'t worked. Now I have a continually restarting device that never ends starting on. Can someone help me?, please!
David - January 13, 2011 at 6:21pm
Hey Eduardo! I have had the same problem after trying to unlock using the above method. Here is my iPhone data: - iPhone Model: 3GS - Firmware: 3.1.3 (7E18) (previous firmware was 3.1.2) - Baseband: 05.11.07 - NEW bootrom. Serial number: 5K952... - Jailbreaked using PwnageTool 3.1.5 (I followed iClarified wizard to select the jailbreaking method) In order to successfully restore, follow these steps: 1. Turn off your iPhone by holding down both home and power buttons, because sometimes it doesn\'t shut down by pressing the power button only. 2. Once it is turned off, plug your USB cable into the iPhone connector ONLY. 3. Open up iTunes. 4. Plug your iPhone into your computer WHILE holding down the home button ONLY! 5. Keep holding it down for at least 1 minute (Sometimes it can take up to several minutes. Be patient!) until iTunes will pop up a message telling you it has found an iPhone in restore mode (THIS IS NOT THE SAME AS DFU MODE!). 6. Then restore it with your customized firmware. ...and Voilà! iPhone restored! Now I have to look for an unlock method other than the one mentioned here. After several hours searching on the web, It worked for me! I was really desperate until I found this guy who taught me this method: http://gdgt.com/discuss/iphone-3gs-wont-boot-past-apple-logo-4i4/ Hope this helps, dude! :-)
1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 Next >>