Sparrow for Mac Gets Updated With Retina Display Support [App Store]
Sparrow for Mac, a popular email client, has been updated with Retina Display support.
Sparrow is a minimal e-mail application designed to keep things simple and efficient.
No gimmicks here... just your mail and nothing else.
● Conversations: Quickly flick through threaded conversations on your Mac like never before.
● Quick Reply: Responding to your mail as never been so simple. Click, write, and send in the same window.
● Facebook Integration: See the profile picture of your friends and even 'Add friends' directly from Sparrow.
● Unified Inbox: All your mail in one place.
● Labels and Folders: Create and edit labels and folders right from Sparrow. Easily keep a clean and tidy inbox.
● Formatting Bar: Change fonts, add bulleted or numbered list. Sparrow makes it easy to customize your mail.
● Quick Look: Simply press space to preview all your attachments.
● Inline Attachments: Drag & drop images and documents straight into your mail.
● Cloud Attachment: With Dropbox & CloudApp, sending a mail with attachment has never been simpler. Drag, Drop and sync.
● Notifications: Stay up to date with your mail stream on selected accounts.
● Alias: Sending mails from different addresses has never been this easy.
● Priority Inbox: If you use Gmail, Sparrow supports Priority Inbox.
● Minimal Mode: Hide message previews and the sidebar. See more mail at a glance.
● Extended Sidebar: View all your folders, labels, and mail accounts straight in the main view.
What's New In This Version:
- Retina support
- Memory and CPU improvements
You can purchase Sparrow from the App Store for $9.99.