The Simpsons: Tapped Out Returns to the App Store
Electronic Arts has returned The Simpsons: Tapped Out game to the App Store after pulling it temporarily due to overwhelming server load.
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D'OH! Now, it's up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus's Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism, Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive, never-before-seen animated scenes sure to please fans of TV's longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends' Springfields, play pranks, and collect cash.
11. And did we mention it's free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics made for the Retina display, you'll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, and Korean?
What's New In This Version:
Enhanced HD graphics made for the Retina display of the new iPad
Multitasking switch in and out of the game quickly and easily
● We've also made some behind-the-scenes adjustments to increase stability and a few other fixes to improve overall gameplay.
You can download The Simpsons: Tapped Out from the App Store for free.
Read More [via Kyle]