Doodle Jump Gets Updated With New Ninja Theme
Doodle Jump has received its biggest update yet and now features a new ninja theme with new power-ups, monsters, obstacles, coins, outfits, and more.
In Doodle Jump, you guide Doodle the Doodler -- using some of the most subtle and accurate tilt controls in existence -- on a springy journey up, up, up a sheet of graph paper, picking up jet packs, avoiding black holes, and blasting baddies with nose balls along the way.
Laugh with delight as Doodle blows past other players' actual score markers scribbled in the margins. And be warned: this game is insanely addictive.
- 11 incredible worlds + 3 SECRET easter eggs
- broken, moving, disappearing, moveable, and EXPLODING platforms
- JET PACKs, PROPELLER HATS, ROCKETS, and springs that fly you higher
- UFOs, black holes, monsters, bear traps!
- jump on monsters to bring them down MARIO-style
- Submit score to Facebook & Twitter
- Compete agains friends!
- Global leaderboards, achievements!
What's New In This Version:
This is our BIGGEST UPDATE YET! An EPIC new NINJA THEME is now yours to doodle jump in with all-new power-ups, monsters, obstacles (read: BEAR TRAPS), and COINS that you can collect. But that's not nearly it.
Jump in different outfits that give you different abilities - like the DOUBLE JUMPER outfit that lets you jump twice in one jump, or SUMO which enables you to stomps on platforms and shake monsters off the screen. There is also the SHADOW outfit - it makes you invisible to monsters.
Propellerhats and jetpacks can be upgraded to fly you higher, and you can now get a head start boost as well as an extra life.
You can purchase Doodle Jump from the App Store for $0.99.