Apple Releases OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.1 Update
Apple has just released OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.1 for public download.
This update includes general operating system fixes that improve the stability and compatibility of your Mac, including fixes that:
● Resolve an issue that may cause Migration Assistant to unexpectedly quit
● Improve compatibility when connecting to a Microsoft Exchange server in Mail
● Address an issue playing audio through a Thunderbolt display
Resolve an issue that could prevent iMessages from being sent
● Address an issue that could cause the system to become unresponsive when using Pinyin input
● Resolve an issue when connecting to SMB servers with long names
● Address a issue that may prevent Safari from launching when using a Proxy Automatic Configuration (PAC) file
● Improve 802.1X authentication with Active Directory credentials.
For detailed information on this update, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5418.
For information on the security content of this update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222.
You can get the update by selecting Software Update from the Apple menu at the top left of your screen.