NOOK App for iOS Gets Support for iPhone 5, New Languages, VoiceOver
The NOOK e-reader app for iOS has been updated with support for the iPhone 5, new languages, and accessibility features including VoiceOver.
Get an incredible reading experience with NOOK for iPad and iPhone. Choose from NOOK books, magazines, newspapers, and exclusive PagePerfect NOOK Books, which are specially crafted to retain all the precision and beauty of their stunning print versions.
NOOK for iPad and iPhone lets you choose from different font sizes, turn pages with the flick of a finger, and search for words in the downloadable in-app dictionary. You can also sideload ePub and PDF files. The app even comes loaded with free books.
• One of the largest digital libraries of books, magazines, and newspapers at your fingertips
• Free samples of books and free trial subscriptions of newspapers and magazines
• Syncs the last page you’ve read across your NOOK devices and apps, so you can pick up right where you left off
• Adjustable font size lets you make the text as large as you want for more comfortable reading
• Multiple font types allow you to read in the typeface you like best
• Brightness control gives you easy legibility in any light
• Search inside the book, add notes, bookmarks and highlights, and get an in-app dictionary
• Customizable background and text colors, so you can use our themes or create your own
• Easily transfer EPUB and PDF files to read on NOOK for iPad and iPhone
What's New In This Version:
• New language support for British English, French, Italian, German and Spanish
• Now with U.K. NOOK Books and Magazines support
• Now leveraging Apple assistive technology, including screen magnification and VoiceOver, to be accessible to blind and low vision users
• Now with iPhone 5 support
Note: Please sync your Library before upgrading to 3.3
You can download NOOK from the App Store for free.