The Evad3rs have released another update to the Evasi0n jailbreak utility.
No word yet on what's new in this update; however, the team has been working to resolve issues with long reboots and the Weather app. If you have already jailbroken there should be no need to redo your jailbreak using Evasi0n; rather, open Cydia and check for any updates to the evasi0n 6.0-6.1 Untether and UIKit Tools packages. We'll let you know once we hear more.
You can download the new version of utility using these Evasi0n Download Links.
Over 7 million iOS device owners have already jailbroken their devices. To find detailed instructions on how to jailbreak your device please use the iClarified Jailbreak Wizard.
For more jailbreak news and tutorials please follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS.
- Disable OTA updates.
- Correct timezone issue in evasi0n binary if client fails to correct it.
- prevent Weather app from appearing on iPads.
- mitigated the long reboot issue.
- fix issue with not working after connecting multiple iOS devices
- fix blinking of the jailbreak instructions on OS X.
- codesigned Mac app.
- first public release