The Bump App Can Now Share Files to Your Computer
Bump, an app for sharing photos, videos, and files on your mobile device, has been updated to share files to your computer.
Use Bump to share contact information, photos, videos, and files by simply bumping two phones together. Just open Bump, hold your phones, and gently bump your hands together -- Bump will magically do all the rest.
• SYNC WITH YOUR COMPUTER: Visit http://bu.mp on your computer and bump your space bar to transfer photos, videos, and files
• SHARE CONTACTS: Share your contact info; connect on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
• SHARE PHOTOS: Share photos and videos with friends and family
• SHARE FILES: Share files or documents stored on your device
• SYNC DEVICES: Move contacts, photos, and files between your devices
What's New In This Version:
New in 3.5.6:
+ Now Bump works with computers too! Photos, videos, files, everything. Just go to http://bu.mp on your computer web browser and bump your spacebar key with your device. Seriously, it's magic!
You can download Bump from the App Store for free.