Flip4Mac 3.1 Released With Retina Display Support and iTunes Export
Telestream has announced the release of Flip4Mac 3.1 which allows you to play, import, convert and export Windows Media video and audio files on your Mac.
We are excited to announce the 3.1 release of both Flip4Mac and the included Flip Player. This is a free update for 3.0 users, and requires OS X 10.7 or above.
What's New In This Version:
● New! Retina display support
● New! Export AVC/H.264 video to iTunes from Flip Player
● New! Export AAC audio to iTunes from Flip Player
● New! iPad mini and iPod Nano scaling presets
● Fixed a bug that prevented Flip4Mac from playing ASX files with a bad first entry but a valid second entry.
● Fixed a bug that prevented exports from the Mac App Store version of ScreenFlow due to a sandboxing violation.
● Fixed a bug that could cause Flip Player to crash if a movie was closed while being loaded for trimming