Netflix Closes Its API to New Developers
Netflix announced that it is closing its API to new developers and no longer offering test environments for current developers.
The following are the changes we are making to the program, all of which are effective immediately (except where otherwise noted):
● We will no longer issue new public API developer keys. All existing keys that are actively calling the API will remain active.
● We will no longer accept new API affiliates. There will be no impact to existing and active affiliates.
● We will no longer offer test environments. The test tools have been unavailable for a while and we won’t bring them back.
● We will set the forums in the developer portal to read-only. We encourage developers to continue their conversations at StackOverflow with the tag “netflixapi”. The existing forum posts will remain on the site for now in the form of an archive.
● We will retire the OData catalog, effective on April 8, 2013.
Read More [App Store]