Adobe Revel is Updated With AirPlay Support, Slideshows
Adobe today released an update to Revel for Mac and iOS that brings numerous improvements.
Now you can sync your photos across all of your iOS devices and the web so your photos are truly always with you, wherever you are. Just download the iPhone, iPad and Mac OS apps to get started. And don’t forget to check out AdobeRevel.com on your PC to get your favorite photos out of their folders and into Revel. Once your photos are in Revel, you can create albums, add comments, and use filters and editing options to create special effects. Crop photos, remove red-eye, and then share your photos privately with friends, or post to Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr. Everyone can enjoy your photos in real-time because they're automatically synced across all your devices.
+ Access photos on iOS devices, on your Mac; and for PC users, on the web at AdobeRevel.com
+ Automatic chronological organization of your photos
+ Easy album creation
+ Easy private or public sharing options
+ Experience Revel Premium free for the first 30 days, after that get unlimited uploads for $5.99/month
What's New In This Version:
Better Ways to Share:
- Using the Mac App, now you can post directly to Facebook and Twitter
- Customize your posts to Facebook and Twitter
- View a library or an album as a slideshow
- View your photos on your Apple TV directly from your iPhone or iPad with Airplay support
- View photos by the person who uploaded them
An Easier Way to Edit:
- With one tap, "auto-magically" enhance a photo
You can download Adobe Revel from the App Store for free.