Gameloft Releases Epic for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
Gameloft has released Epic, a new game based on the 2013 3D-animate movie Epic, for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
From the creators of ICE AGE and RIO, EPIC tells the story of an ongoing battle between the forces of good, who keep the natural world alive, and the forces of evil, who wish to destroy the life force of the forest.
Team up with the Leafmen, an elite band of samurai-style warriors, and interact with a crew of comical, larger-than-life characters directly from the film. Build your kingdom and help them save their world... and yours!
GROW AND CREATE A THRIVING FOREST KINGDOM
● Build your own Jinn kingdom and watch it come to life
● Play fun mini-games for ultimate rewards
BATTLE TO PROTECT THE JINN KINGDOM
● Defeat Boggan bosses with a final stand against their leader, Mandrake, in single-player campaign (PvE)
● Train various Leafmen units to fight strategically in different battle locations, from Moonhaven all the way to the perilous Wrathwood
YOUR KINGDOM IS A SOCIAL WORLD
● Connect with your friends and help them build their kingdom
● Challenge other Leafmen armies, built by players around the world, in friendly feats of strength in multiplayer (PvP) battle mode
You can download Epic from the App Store for free.