Transferring the ownership of an app does not affect the app’s availability on the App Store. All ratings and reviews will be transferred and your customers will continue to have access to all available app updates.
To transfer an app, go to the app’s App Summary page in the Manage Your Applications module on iTunes Connect and click Transfer App.
Make sure that:
● Your account is active
● You have accepted the most current version of your contracts
● Your app has at least one approved version
● Your app is in the Ready for Sale, Invalid Binary, Rejected, Developer Rejected, or ● Developer Removed from Sale state
● Any associated In-App Purchases are in the Ready to Submit, Ready for Sale, Rejected, Developer Removed from Sale, or Approved state
● You know the Apple ID of the recipient’s Team Agent and their Team ID.
See iTunes Connect for more information.