The 'iPhone 5C' has been reported by several sources as the name of Apple's new plastic low cost smartphone. The existence of the device itself was confirmed by a recent China Labor Report. It's expected that Apple will release the new iPhone in September.
● Sleek, modern design with a solid back.
● Protection without the bulk: Ultra Slim, Lightweight case offers corner and scratch protection, as well as a slight lift to allow your iPhone 5C to be put screen-side down on a flat surface.
● Anti-Ghost Camera Cutout allows the camera and flash to be used without any interference from the case.
● Direct access to all buttons and ports on your iPhone 5C.
● Design by elago in California and made in Korea to ensure the use of non-hazardous chemicals.
The case costs $9.99 and can be seen at the link below...
Read More [via Nowhereelse]