The 'Okay Glass' command is used by Google Glass owners to command their device. When Siri hears the command it replies with one of the following retorts.
● "Just so you know, I don't do anything when you blink at me."
● "Stop trying to strap me to your forehead. It won't work."
● "I think that glass is half empty."
● "I'm not Glass. And I'm just fine with that."
● "Very funny. I mean, not funny "ha-ha," but funny."
● "Glass? I think you've got the wrong assistant."
Try it out on your device and see if you can any new comebacks.