Join the more than 25 million people who are using RunKeeper to turn their phone into a personal trainer in their pocket! Track your runs, walks, bike rides, hikes, and more using the GPS in your iPhone.
Track your fitness activities and have fun doing it
- See detailed stats around your pace, distance, and time.
- Get stats, progress, and coaching through your headphones with built-in audio cues.
- Listen and control your music while you work out.
- Measure your heart rate with many available sensors.
- Take pictures along the way to share and save while you go.
Measure your performance over time
- View a detailed history of your activities to see how you are doing.
- Get notified when you hit new personal bests and milestones.
- Measure your progress against your goals and targets.
- Follow detailed plans to help you achieve specific fitness objectives.
- Turn any activity into a route to do again later.
Share with friends
- Post your activities, achievements and plans to Facebook, Twitter and your friends on RunKeeper.com.
- Let supporters watch LIVE maps of your workouts and races as you go (must subscribe to RunKeeper Elite).
Get a broader picture of your health at RunKeeper.com
- Integrate your activity data with more than 70 other apps and services including MyFitnessPal, Lose It, Fitbit, Withings, Garmin and many more, to get deeper insight into your overall health.
What's New In This Version:
Brand new features for the iPhone 5s!
-Pocket Track: Background detection of walking activities so that you get credit without having to hit 'Start' or 'Stop'
-Stride rate chart: View how your stride rate changes while running or walking
-Improved auto-pause for running and walking activities
More goodness for the iPhone 5s, 5c, and 5
-AirDrop a workout: Share your one off workouts with friends nearby
-AirDrop a friend request: Add nearby workout buddies to your RunKeeper friend list
You can download RunKeeper from the App Store for free.