Boxie is a brand new Dropbox client for iPhone, which enhances and prettifies your whole Dropbox experience. We are already working to make Boxie a universal app, to allow you a great Dropbox experience on your iPad, too.
• navigate quickly across folders;
• drag and drop to move an item in a folder;
• use contextual options to share, copy, delete, rename, move, paste items, with undoable actions;
• save bookmarks: fast shortcuts for files and folders which can be accessed from a dedicated section;
• store offline files to access them even when your internet connection is not available;
• see a list of revisions for files and restore previous versions;
• thanks to new iOS 7 background features, you can receive in-app and background notifications for file system events: additions, modifications, deletions;
• see the list of deleted files in a folder, and restore them;
• upload files to Dropbox by sending them to Boxie from other apps;
• transfer files and folders to other Boxie users using a sharable custom URL scheme link;
• view images in an enhanced image gallery with animated GIF support;
• listen to audio files and watch videos using a beautifully crafted audio and video player.
What's New In This Version:
Boxie is now free! Everyone can now use it and decide if becoming a premium user. Original customers are automatically entitled to unlock the Pro features for free.
- Added In-App Purchase support with Pro features included in the Power pack;
- updated plain text preview, with text encoding selection, markdown documents support (shown as plain text), tap to show/dismiss bars;
- added delete confirmation in user settings;
- fixed alphabetical order sort to be Finder-like;
- fixed shared folder upload (now it is possible to upload to a shared folder, thanks to Dropbox staff for the support on this!);
- updated app icon;
- updated date format to match the Region Format in iOS settings;
- added FAQ screen in user settings;
- added third-party screen in user settings;
- added Twitter follow options in user settings;
- fixed quick navigation menu tappable area;
- fixed passcode potential issue when setting a time interval;
- fixed occasional passcode hang;
- fixed offline navigation issues with cached items;
- notifications in Notification Center are now cleaned when tapping on them;
- added localizations: French, Japanese, Russian;
- various minor fixes and optimizations.
You can download Boxie from the App Store for free.