The Bad Elf GPS dongle connects to the iPad, iPod, or iPhone via the Lightning port and provides a micro-USB passthrough port for charging.
● Instantly add GPS & GLONASS location support to your iPad Wi-Fi or iPod touch device with Lightning Connector.
● High performance 66-channel WAAS enables GPS provides latitude, longitude, altitude, speed, and GPS track.
● Accurate to 2.5m (9ft) up to 60,000ft and 1,000mph.
● Quickly acquire satellite lock without cell tower assistance. Hot start time in as little as 2 seconds.
● Sleek design, great fit, and an internal LED that does not protrude from the case.
● Plugs into the iPad/iPod touch either way. And because the passthrough charging cable socket is on the side, you can direct the charge cable to either side of the iPad/iPod touch.
● Built-in micro-USB port allows for pass through charging while in use.
● No internet connection or monthly subscription required.
● Download the free Bad Elf app from the App Store for firmware updates and device configuration.
● Includes free upgrade to CoPilot Premium app for voice-guided turn-by-turn vehicle navigation support (USA purchases only).
You can purchase the Bad Elf GPS dongle at the link below for $129.99. There is also a dock connector version available for $119.99.
Read More [via CultofMac]