You can update to PebbleOS v1.14 from the Pebble iOS or Android app.
● Do Not Disturb. Block notifications for a set period of time (from Pebble: Settings » Notifications » Do Not Disturb).
● Alarms app update. Create multiple Alarms, toggle Alarms on/off, and edit existing Alarms.
● New “Snooze Alarm.” Customizable via the Pebble Alarms app.
● Improved Notification Control. Specify what notifications are displayed (Notifications On, Phone Calls Only, or Notifications Off). Notification settings are now accessible more quickly through a dedicated menu (Settings » Notifications).
● Improved iOS performance. Notifications are now sent more quickly from your iOS device to Pebble. After exiting Airplane Mode, Pebble will now search for connectable iOS devices immediately, instead of waiting one minute.
● Fixed an issue where Pebble may enter “Recovery Mode” immediately after updating to 1.13 firmware.
● Fixed an issue affecting some iOS Pebblers experiencing dropped Bluetooth connections, a few seconds after connecting.
● Fixed an issue where Caller ID data would not display on Pebble after receiving a missed call.
● Fixed Bluetooth data transfer reliability issues, particularly during a firmware update.
● Fixed an issue where Pebble would sometimes keep vibrating after dismissing or answering a phone call.