Suarik announced the release on Twitter, "WinterBoard 0.9.3912 (just released) runs on iOS 7 and seems compatible with ARM64; theme artists are encouraged to report any crashes/bugs."
WinterBoard provides hooks that let graphic artists safely and simply theme almost anything in Apple's OS, including third party software downloaded from App Store. Multiple theme packages can be installed at once using the configuration interface: simply drag themes into a priority order.
What's New In This Version:
● Fix Crash in Marvel WoH (sorry)
● A64: Many 64-bit CGFloat Fixes
● 7.x: iOS Version Theme Filtering
● 7.x: Avoid SB Search Panel Crash
● 7.x: Port WBMarkup to New WebKit
● 7.x: Stop Settings Bundle Crashing
● 7.x: Use flat/thin "Icon" on iOS 7
● 7.x: Work Around libhid Missing
● 7.x: Badge/Label/Calendar Info.plist
● 6.x: Reverted old "Simple-ish Fix"
● 6.x: App Share Icons
● 6.x: Bar Cache Files
You can get the new version of Winterboard from Cydia. If you haven't jailbroken yet please do so via the iClarified Jailbreak Wizard.
For more updates follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS.