The company has also just updated its iOS app with new OneDrive branding.
OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) is the one place for everything in your life. Easily store and share photos, videos, documents, and more. When you upload photos or videos from your iPhone or iPad to OneDrive, you can get to them when you’re on your PC, Mac, tablet, or phone. With OneDrive for iOS, you can easily get to, manage, and share files on the go:
• Automatically upload photos and videos to OneDrive using Camera Backup.
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Share files by sending a link in email or getting a link to copy and paste.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office Mobile for iPhone.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
As many in the comments have noticed, it appears as though OneDrive is only showing the free space valid until 02/19/2015. The company's promotion announcement was somewhat misleading in this regard.
#OneDrive is here, as is your chance to win 100 GB FREE storage. Solve the puzzle for details
Perhaps a few tweets at @onedrive will change that. Please follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS for updates.
You can download OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) from the App Store for free.