The Safari 7.0.3 update is recommended for all OS X Mavericks users and contains improvements to compatibility, stability, and security.
What's New In This Version:
● Fixes an issue that could cause the search and address field to load a webpage or send a search term before the return key is pressed.
● Improves credit card autofill compatibility with websites
● Fixes an issue that could block receipt of push notifications from websites
● Adds a preference to turn off push notification prompts from websites
● Adds support for webpages with generic top-level domains
● Strengthens Safari sandboxing
● Fixes security issues, including several identified in recent security competitions
For detailed information on the security content of this update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222.
You can install the update by choosing Software Update from the Apple menu at the top left of your screen.