If you’ve got Automatic and a Jawbone UP band, your drives can now appear in the UP app along with your physical activity. Miss your target step count for the day? Maybe it was because you spent more time than usual in the car. Tap on a drive and see how many steps you could have logged if you’d walked instead.
Automatic is a small dongle that wirelessly connects your car and your iPhone using Bluetooth Low Energy. The Jawbone UP wristband helps you collect data about your physical activity, sleep, and wellness.
The Automatic smart driving assistant can be purchased for $99.95 from here. The Jawbone UP costs about $104.99.
● Automatic is automatic – Drive data from Automatic is synced automatically with the Jawbone UP app.
● Integrated travel – See your walking and driving in one place.
● Share with friends – Automatic trip summaries can be shared with other Jawbone UP users.
● Prevent road rage – Jawbone UP tracks your mood and diet. Compare this to the time spent in the car each day and routes traveled to see what makes you happiest.
● iPhone and Android – The Automatic+Jawbone integration works on both iOS and Android