Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism, and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive, never-before-seen animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, and collect cash.
11. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
What's New In This Version:
Dr. Hibbert felt his wallet lighten and knew Bernice Hibbert was back at level 41! Plus a brand new character! Springfield isn’t as cosmopolitan as she prefers, but she can always drown her sorrows in cosmopolitans.
-CHARACTERS: Uncover the identity of Chester, Springfield’s newest resident, and help Bernice settle back in.
-BUILDING: Luxury, elegance and wealth are all in overabundance at the Vulgari Jewelry Store.
-QUESTS: Will the return of Bernice be a blessing or a curse for Dr. Hibbert?
You can download The Simpsons: Tapped Out from the App Store for free.