The official iPhone application from Starbucks has been completely redesigned, bringing you an improved interface, a more personal dashboard experience, digital tipping and other great features. Starbucks for iPhone keeps you connected to your card, so you can just scan to pay—while earning Stars in the My Starbucks Rewards program.
• Pay: Use your iPhone/iPod Touch to pay at 7,000 U.S. company-operated Starbucks stores and 2,500 Target and Safeway locations. Check your Starbucks Card balance, reload your card, view your transaction history and transfer balances between cards.
• Tipping: Leave a digital tip on purchases made with your Starbucks Card at U.S. company-operated Starbucks stores.
• Passbook: Add your Starbucks Card to Passbook.
• Rewards: Track your Stars and redeem your rewards in the My Starbucks Rewards™ program.
• Gift: Send a Gift to a friend via email.
• Inbox: Receive Starbucks notifications, special offers and the Pick of the Week.
• Store Locator: Find the stores nearest you, directions, hours and amenities.
What's New In This Version:
● Stores: Now the Store finder map opens right at your location. Use the navigation arrow to easily reposition.
(We also fixed the "no stores found" issue). Thanks for your suggestions and patience.
● Add a Starbucks Card: We've made it easier to add a new Card to the app with some visual enhancements.
● eGift redemption: Get an eGift? Now you can use your mobile device to get it from your email—to your app.
You can download Starbucks from the App Store for free.