● It's basically a Beats by Dre Solo headphone but in an Apple-like-iPhone execution. Designing a completely new headphone is going to be tricky, time-consuming and obviously not worth the price. Why would Apple fix something that isn’t broken and pay a staggering 3 billion for it?
● Using the same gold/white and space grey scheme like the iPhone 5s
● Wireless charging built into the head strap but also lightning port to charge in case you are not at home (where your docking station is)
● Headphones have stereo microphones for:
– noise cancellation
– siri control
– recording; the headphone acts as a high-quality microphone to be used in combination with iPhone for making movies etc.
● The Apple logo glows – just like on the MacBook making everyone see you're using the iBeat
● Bluetooth and wireless charging are built in for connectivity
● A touch ID button in the center to suggest a safe way of preventing theft
● Apple almost invisibly resurrects an almost forgotten bestseller: The iPod is fully integrated into the headset! The music will be streamed via the iCloud that syncs with iBeats. The shown iBeats headset showcases an 128 GB model
Take a look at the video and photos below and hit the link for more. Let us know what you think in the comments!