Things is a delightful and easy to use task manager. It's the perfect companion for everything you want to achieve in life, offering a great balance between ease of use and powerful features.
When you start using Things, you'll be surprised how easy it is to enter and manage your tasks. And with Things' beautiful interface, task management becomes a delight. But all of this doesn't come at the expense of power – everything you wish for in a task manager, Things has you covered.
• Today: Decide which tasks you want to do today and put them into your Today list. Throughout the day, come back to this list to check items off. Things will automatically show you due and scheduled items there once their date arrives - so you won't miss anything important.
• Focus: See what you need to do Today, what's coming up Next, and what's Scheduled for later. Put tasks in Someday if you can't work on them right now, you can always come back to them later.
• Keep organized: Work, Family, Hobby - with Things, everything has its place. Projects and Areas of Responsibility let you master complex tasks and stay on top of your responsibilities in life and work.
• Use Tags to assign contexts, priorities, time – whatever fits your personal workflow. Quickly filter a list to find those tasks which are most relevant now.
• Out of your head, into Things: Enter new ideas the moment they hit you. Adding to-dos is always just a tap away.
• And much more: Create repeating tasks, add due dates, schedule tasks for a later date, review completed tasks in the Logbook, etc.
Your to-dos, on all your devices. Things Cloud stores your to-dos and updates them quickly & effortlessly across your Macs, iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad (apps sold separately). And best of all, Things Cloud is free.
What's New In This Version:
– The new “Add to Things” extension lets you add to-dos from other applications (e.g. Safari, Notes, etc.) to Things’ Inbox. To enable the feature, tap the Share button in an app, tap “More”, and turn on the switch for “Add to Things”. (Requires iOS 8)
– Things has received a visual refresh and a new app icon.
– Updates now occur in the background, so your to-dos and badge count are always up to date.
– 64-bit support for iPhone 5s, 6 and 6 Plus.
You can purchase Things from the App Store for $9.99.