Enjoy the best day possible with the most accurate forecast available. When you see the world through weather, It's Amazing Out There.
• Detailed forecasts help you plan your day, week, or even the next hour.
• Social weather: Share your weather conditions with us! We will use that information to identify hard-to-predict spots to improve the forecast for those areas. Plus, whenever you report your weather, you can take and share a photo of your current weather. We’ll keep track of your reports so you’ll have a personalized weather history.
• Incredibly fast and accurate maps offer past and future radar.
• Push alerts & badges help make sure you know about the severe weather around you.
• Hurricane Central: Get detailed hurricane tracking, news, and videos for the 2014 season.
• From big storms to bizarre findings, stay up-to-date with the latest weather news and videos.
• Seasonal tools, like our airport delays module, boat and beach module, and pollen alerts, help you plan around the weather.
• Beautiful and easy to use. Perfectly aligned to the iOS 7 aesthetic.
• Amazing background photos match your location and current weather conditions.
• Navigation: swipe up and down to view the detailed forecasts and news stories or swipe right to left to browse your saved locations
• Detailed weather conditions including “feels like” temperature, sunrise time, sunset time, wind speed, humidity, UV index, visibility, dew point, and pressure.
What's New In This Version:
● Social Weather--If the conditions are right for hail, thunderstorms, or fog we now allow you to report it to us using Social Weather.
● Widgets— iOS8 allows us to bring The Weather Channel widgets to you, so you can easily get weather information on-the-go.
● Weekend Forecast — Now our 10 Day Forecast includes a detailed Weekend Forecast, so you can plan your weekend fun.
You can download The Weather Channel from the App Store for free.